my uncle used to be one of those people who drove dead people to cemeteries and such
then he became a taxi driver and the person he was driving tapped his shoulder to ask a question and my uncle screamed really loud
I’m sure that’s what he thought.
My grandpa has Alzheimer’s so he has no idea who my grandma is but everyday for the last three or four months he brings her in flowers from their garden and asks her to run away with him and be his wife and everyday she says she already is and everyday the smile my grandpa gets on his face is the most beautiful heartfelt thing I have ever seen.
okAY, I’M FucKING DONe BECAUSE THIS JUST POPPED UP ON A WEBSITe I WAS JUST oN
THIS IS IT THIS IS HOW I FUCKING DIE
THEY NEED TO STOP USING HIS PICTURE FOR THINGS
BEFORE I LOSE MY SHIT ENTIRELY
Welcome to Russia.
Red pandas, being adorable. Like they do.
1. untitled, by Slavomir M.
2. Red Panda, by Curt
3. Yawning Red Panda, by Robert Mooney
4. Red Panda ;, by Art G.
6. Red Panda in a Tree Y A W N I N G!, by Neil McIntosh
7. Fight for Your Life, by darkcalypso
8. Red Panda, by Jamie Cuthill
1. My major in the university is English translation.
2. I live with my girlfriend, acebutt.
3. My sleep pattern is fucked up. On normal days I go to bed at around 5 am and wake up at 3 pm.
4. In addition to Finnish and English, I (sort of) speak German, French and Swedish.
5. I’d like to learn Italian, Dutch, Russian, and Latin.
6. My favourite fruit is pomegranate. They are one of the best things ever.
7. My friends call me a fluffy monkey (because of my hair… and I suppose I am monkey-ish in some ways).
8. I am passionately interested in everything related to gender and sexuality.
9. I am happy.
10. I’ve had a great urge to draw and write lately, but I’m out of ideas.